Heavenly Divine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heavenly Divine

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raid groups Karazhan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Raid groups Karazhan Empty
PostSubject: Raid groups Karazhan   Raid groups Karazhan Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:43 pm

Hello guildie and welcome all the new people!
Im having a problem setting raid groups since I have NO clue whos your maintank, main healers, main dps. Whos your slackers and whos not. I did my best though, but I didnt even put in some of the spots since I have no idea who to get in. Changes may come!

Blue team
MT: Squall
OT: Merodyn
Healers: Bravoo, Sipher, Unafda
DPS: Rumppiraten, Níhl, Superdead, Deekine, Duckfish

Red team
MT: Gloktar
OT: Naurito
Healers: Shevera, Bloodin, Nexarh
DPS: Perilous, Blixt, Nlo, Euqceryn, Repsej

Late team
MT: Invader
OT: Sollidio
Healers: Zaltais, Arioc, Tamika, Priex
DPS: Tallis, Senchen, Nechros, Delirik, Arff

I think we should be able to get atleast 3 groups if people show up at the raid time. The Late team is for people working late or having other stuff in the way. Send me a mail or anything if you would like a spot there.

Would be awesome if I could get a letter in my wow-mailbox if you are a aviable healer/tank/dps. Then I dont have to PM the whole guild and ask.
Ialso got some rules for the raiding, to avoid people siting at their computers waiting for only one person to log on.

- If you cant attend to a raid, tell as soon as possible so we can get a replacement or call the raid off.
- Do not join a raid if you can play for only a few hours. Make sure to tell your raid mates early if thats the case, so the group easily can get a replacement for you.
- Before 19:00/21:00 you should be 100% ready to raid, that includes reagents, pots, repairs etc. 10 minutes maximum to summon people to the place.

I hope the raid will go smooth tomorrow, I will continue set up the groups tomorrow when I got some more information from you all.
See you all tomorrow in kara! queen

Last edited by on Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:06 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://heavenly.forumotion.com
merodyn

PostSubject: Re: Raid groups Karazhan   Raid groups Karazhan Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:05 am

I really dont like being in the late team tbh. I just ended my summer work at Volvo and since i'm going to work for a yer now before university i'm sure i'm going back very soon to a job similiar to that.
When i worked at volvo i had to go up around 04.00-05.00 in the morning and a late time raid wont really work for me tbh if i start work again.
Back to top Go down
pep

PostSubject: Re: Raid groups Karazhan   Raid groups Karazhan Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:36 am

whehehe, im not in any group... that means im reserve, or just xD?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raid groups Karazhan   Raid groups Karazhan Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:56 am

If you read the whole news you know why you aint in a group yet!
Back to top Go down
pep

PostSubject: Re: Raid groups Karazhan   Raid groups Karazhan Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:35 am

allright... Wink
Back to top Go down
merodyn

PostSubject: Re: Raid groups Karazhan   Raid groups Karazhan Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 6:38 am

I'm just curious, how many is there who cant raid until 21.00? I mean maybe it's possible to change the late raid to like 20.00
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raid groups Karazhan   Raid groups Karazhan Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:11 am

If Im right tallis and zaltais made a litle reasearch about the late peoples.. Ill ask them later :]
Back to top Go down
zaltais

zaltais

PostSubject: Re: Raid groups Karazhan   Raid groups Karazhan Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:08 am

The reason the lte group will go at 21:00 server time is for the ppl who work till close to 19:00 server time so find it difficult to go to early raids.

If we find we can't get enough to fill all the groups or if too many ppl moan about times then we will just move all the raids to 20:00 server time to compremise between the 2.

And rumppy Razz we are still one short on late raid
Back to top Go down
merodyn

PostSubject: Re: Raid groups Karazhan   Raid groups Karazhan Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 10:38 am

Btw couldnt we do 1 18.00 raid, 1 19.00 and one 20.00(or 21.00) ?
Back to top Go down
pep

PostSubject: Re: Raid groups Karazhan   Raid groups Karazhan Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 6:19 am

well, make the late one not too late... like 20.30 or so... cuz i still need to go to school next morning @ 7.00
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raid groups Karazhan   Raid groups Karazhan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raid groups Karazhan
Page 1 of 1