Heavenly Divine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heavenly Divine

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raids, groups and general

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Raids, groups and general Empty
PostSubject: Raids, groups and general   Raids, groups and general Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:39 am

This week didnt go as planned either and it seems like I have to put some rules for you all.

- The raid dont start earlier then the time is set.
- If you cant attend to a raid, always inform the raid leader as soon as possible.
- Theres no point in joining kara/gruul if u have o leave in two hours. If you have to leave earlier, just tell!
- If you dont have a spot in kara, gear yourself up in heroic instances.

Right now we got a surplus of players for only two groups, but still not enogh people who shows up at the raids so I can set up a third group. Dont whine if you wont get a spot right away, Im doing my best to make it all work. Its up to you guys if you want to raid or not, so dont whine on me, be here when the raid is set and a third group will be up in a moment!
Back to top Go down
https://heavenly.forumotion.com
Deekine

Deekine

PostSubject: Re: Raids, groups and general   Raids, groups and general Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:15 pm

Admin wrote:
This week didnt go as planned either and it seems like I have to put some rules for you all.

- The raid dont start earlier then the time is set.
- If you cant attend to a raid, always inform the raid leader as soon as possible.
- Theres no point in joining kara/gruul if u have o leave in two hours. If you have to leave earlier, just tell!
- If you dont have a spot in kara, gear yourself up in heroic instances.

Right now we got a surplus of players for only two groups, but still not enogh people who shows up at the raids so I can set up a third group. Dont whine if you wont get a spot right away, Im doing my best to make it all work. Its up to you guys if you want to raid or not, so dont whine on me, be here when the raid is set and a third group will be up in a moment!

/bump and /agreed people them self have to put an effort into this and make the best out of it exactly like rump said that if you dont get a kara spot dont whine but gear up so we would maybe rather give you spot next time..

and btw people dont expect a spot especially if you are late to a raid and havent told in advance that you might would have been late..

also still working on DKP and you guys should remember that meeting up at time in gruuls gives extra dkp so if you want a headstart you have to get them Razz but people really have to put more effort into this because if only 23 people online and you see that isnt enough to make every hippie
Back to top Go down
Polased

PostSubject: Re: Raids, groups and general   Raids, groups and general Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 2:45 pm

Hai guild.. Polased here.. i don´t think i can play so mucht now when the school begine... School in first hand... WoW in sencond.. so ye sorry guys but im ganna try and se if i can mange to play whit you Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raids, groups and general   Raids, groups and general Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raids, groups and general
Page 1 of 1