Heavenly Divine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heavenly Divine

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raid calendar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Raid calendar Empty
PostSubject: Raid calendar   Raid calendar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 4:47 pm

I was kind of disappointed today when people didnt show up for Gruul. If you cant attend to a raid thats cool if you just let me know. But its not fair to let people wait at their computers.
So, to prevent that it happens again, all members in the guild will now download the calendar: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/details/1958/

Thank you! cat

I would also like to hear some opinions about wich days we should be raiding. My very own opinion is that we raid sunday-thursday since on weekends, atleast me, use to be busy with family, friends or my boyfriend.

Rumppiraten
Back to top Go down
https://heavenly.forumotion.com
EiKi

Raid calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid calendar   Raid calendar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 10:26 pm

u wanna raid all weeks? Oo hmm ok..well yea i guess most ppl are busy at weekends but i also guess if anyone is interested doing some raid or something u can put it in the calender etc..u get the point but imo do it in time..:p hehe
Back to top Go down
Deekine

Deekine

Raid calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid calendar   Raid calendar Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 6:06 am

EiKi wrote:
u wanna raid all weeks? Oo hmm ok..well yea i guess most ppl are busy at weekends but i also guess if anyone is interested doing some raid or something u can put it in the calender etc..u get the point but imo do it in time..:p hehe

no what she meant was we get 2-3 days where we raid and she meant thursday and sunday (i believe not many ppl has a lot to do on sunday noon or evening) and thursday sounds fair to me.. any other day where ppl are online to raid is fine but would be nice to get a few implantet days
Back to top Go down
EiKi

Raid calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid calendar   Raid calendar Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 6:40 am

sunday-thursday. isnt that a short for sunday to thursday?
Deekine are u drunk again? thats 5 days <.<

haha confusing what did ye mean Rump?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raid calendar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid calendar   Raid calendar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raid calendar
Page 1 of 1