Heavenly Divine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heavenly Divine

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About the guild

Go down 
+7
Wolves
omni
Senchen
Dracharn
acidic
Dubz05
Crazyshot
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazyshot

Crazyshot

About the guild Empty
PostSubject: About the guild   About the guild Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 4:15 am

hey guys i set up this post just so we could get to know each other a litte better, so just post whatever u want here and we can all have fun chatting about the guild.
Back to top Go down
Dubz05
Admin
Dubz05

About the guild Empty
PostSubject: Sipher   About the guild Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 10:21 am

Name : Oliver

About me :
Well i have a son whos 6months old and a ickle angel and engaged to be married

Likes : Football gaming and Beer ofc typical man also <3 to go out with my mates when i can get time and cash

Dislikes :
Hate rude arogent people with no manners. Slackers and Nubs
Smelly nappies and other various bad smells

Hahaha <3 funny links aswell

Post more peeps
Back to top Go down
Crazyshot

Crazyshot

About the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the guild   About the guild Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 11:46 am

Hey guyz well my name is Asif and i live in the Uk as i have all meh life, my hobbies include :..... well.... Wow and sleep. dont like going out much cuz most people are stupid and i dont drink or smoke and ill look like an idiot ina pub siping on my lemonade while everyone is getting hammerd. im 14 yrs old and spend my time playing wow and doing school wrk Smile
Back to top Go down
acidic

acidic

About the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the guild   About the guild Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 3:20 pm

Allo guys and girls. You guys sound like good people and I want you too think the same about me, so I'm not gonna talk about my self. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Dracharn

Dracharn

About the guild Empty
PostSubject: Hi   About the guild Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:21 am

Hello guys, My name is Lee, I live in East London, UK and I am old, as Senchen will inform you. Razz
Oh and yes, <------that is my pic! Razz
Back to top Go down
Senchen

Senchen

About the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the guild   About the guild Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:10 pm

Hey guys and gals. I'm Kyra, from Ireland. I'm still lolling in the student life, though living the best of both worlds as I get paid for it. I'm working towards my PhD in Chemistry. In my spare time I'm big into sports, of virtually any type, and love to travel!! Australia is next on my list Smile

Definitely class myself as a social WoW player..though have been reaching new dizzy heights of game play of late.

Oh and Drach ain't just old.....he's over the hill and far far FAR away! Wink
Back to top Go down
omni

About the guild Empty
PostSubject: About the guild   About the guild Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:10 am

Hey guys and girls my name is Moath (Mo-ath) i live in jordan as i have been for about half my life. Im 19 years old and atm am studying in university to become an engineer.

My hobbies include WoW, going to the gym and solitude Very Happy . I look forward to getting to know about u guys and hope to make some in game progress while im at it.

Stay cool

(Oh and Oliver, i'll prolly have that forum pic u requested from everyone up soon Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Wolves

About the guild Empty
PostSubject: Wolfie   About the guild Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 4:06 pm

Hey peeps, my name is Joe (yeah probably the most boring name ever, fcking parents O.o) and i live pretty close to Crazyshot (sif) in Wolverhampton, England. Being the MT you probably think "ZOMG, NO LIFER, LOOK AT HIS PURPLEZ" and i tell you, ITS ALL LIES! My hobbies are WoW (duh, dunno why people always put this but i feel inclined to), going to town with my mates and bowling (not good but i like inventing new ways of throwing the ball and distracting my friends Very Happy ).

Gotta say, loving the guild atmosphere atm and i hope we can keep the friendliness and the committment to eachother as the months roll by. Hoping we can progress into bigger and better things but i dont really care so long as nothing in our attitudes changes. Nuff love, PEACE!
Back to top Go down
Deekine

Deekine

About the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the guild   About the guild Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 4:25 pm

Wolves wrote:
Hey peeps, my name is Joe (yeah probably the most boring name ever, fcking parents O.o) and i live pretty close to Crazyshot (sif) in Wolverhampton, England. Being the MT you probably think "ZOMG, NO LIFER, LOOK AT HIS PURPLEZ" and i tell you, ITS ALL LIES! My hobbies are WoW (duh, dunno why people always put this but i feel inclined to), going to town with my mates and bowling (not good but i like inventing new ways of throwing the ball and distracting my friends Very Happy ).

Gotta say, loving the guild atmosphere atm and i hope we can keep the friendliness and the committment to eachother as the months roll by. Hoping we can progress into bigger and better things but i dont really care so long as nothing in our attitudes changes. Nuff love, PEACE!

/bump and /agreed ^^ to tired to write about my self now but i will do it here one of the days
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

About the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the guild   About the guild Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:04 am

Hi my name is Louise and Im your GM king I live in Enköping, Sweden with my parents and Im a student but I have no idea what Im going to do in the future. At the moment I spend time with my beloved (Bravoo), my friends, my horse and wow Razz

I havent played wow for a long time, but I had a lvl 60 tank before TBC (scammed, yay!) I started last summer, so Ive played for about a year. Before wow I was playing counter-strike for over 3 years.
Im not really into sports, but I enjoy riding.

I started this guild because I wanted to progress as fast as possible, but also because I want a friendly, nice guild who respects eachother. Since Im spending alot of time with wow, I want to get some wow friends aswell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://heavenly.forumotion.com
tallis

tallis

About the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the guild   About the guild Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:42 pm

Hey all im Tom i live close to sipher and zalt Wink solihull birmingham uk, i spend most my nights playing WOW (to much time now) other than that i go get really drunk clubbing and trying to chat up all the women but im to drunk to succeed, hmmm maybe i should cut back on the beer on a night out.......

Im an electrical engineer irl Surprised i like wow ofc most sports(mainly football) ofc beer ofc women ofc. Only reason i play WoW so much is its cheaper than going out every night like i used to

this is the funnest guild ive been in so far o/ most are too seroius and dont laugh at my crappy jokes Sad

locks rule!
Back to top Go down
Deekine

Deekine

About the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the guild   About the guild Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:07 pm

Admin wrote:
Before wow I was playing counter-strike for over 3 years.
Very Happy

Rumppiraten i challenge you to a mortal combat! in cs that is Razz

Hello my Name is Boris Very Happy in the guild and amongst friends people call me Bobo just so you dont get confused sometimes Razz

Im 18 and i live in Copenhagen, Denmark FTW.. im a student and im second year in high school. i also have a big sister who is 21 and her name is kristina hehe! Very Happy

else in my sparetime i work, drink, hang out with friends and play soccer ! and ofc i like to spent a lot of time in the World............................. of warcraft ! hahahah ^^ sorry for my rusty humor hehe Wink

i like sport hehe think is very entertaning and fun to watch and im pretty sure most of you /agree Razz

else not much to say though if you got any questions then ask like pleased.
Back to top Go down
zaltais

zaltais

About the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the guild   About the guild Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:59 am

Hey I'm Matt and i have a WOW problem (and achool maybe hmm...)

i used to have a life but now its gone Razz.

I live in the UK jut outside of brimingham, and i have to put up with tallis being at my hosue most weekends Razz hehe.

I am an IT engineer and i do as little as i can and get paid lots for it hahaha. (sad but true :/)

If i am not on wow i am normally with my lovley GF or out drinking or working.

I used to play sports before wow took over my life now i just try no to get ganked too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About the guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the guild   About the guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the guild
Page 1 of 1